My slave

Your blood listens to my heartbeat
Your breath, controlled by my lungs
Your every move, watched by my radar
You eat, if I allow, only air

Oh how sweet it is to avenge like this!
Worse than a gruesome animal
You, my ego, are nothing but
A stinking thought for a better survival

Your mind is impulsed by me
Your living is decided by me
Your ideas are mere wishes
For it is I who channel them

Oh how sweet it is to avenge like this!
Fitting exactly like a slave
You, my ego, are nothing but
A perfect victim of my feudal system

Holding these reins
Empowering on you, sloth
is a feast to my life
Doubtlessly I need you
For if you not here
Which gullible skunk should I control?

Try as hard to escape, I know you will fail
For without me, you cannot even live
You are mine, yes you are
I hold our death button, till you survive

2 comments:

Chaggoholic.... said...

Can i please chant this-

Hail Mogambi!

Lol looks so controlling and dominating.Nice very nice....

Ranjani said...

Thank you!